Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey guys!

Hey guys, I had a great weekend. I went to the motor show on Monday (cause we had a day off school) and took some pics; I'm not a bad photographer! I'll see if I can put some pics up.... Anyways, 2 weekends ago I went out with my mum and went to Eastland. I bought a DVD box set: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. If you haven't seen it it's a must watch, even just for the graphics! It's a great game aswell....... ANYWAY, I got like 10 different posters from the motor show, there was a nissan Skyline R-35, Mitsubishi, Honda, Ford, Holden, Dodge, Ferrari and some others. Next weekend I'm going to the Games Expo At Fed. Square on Sunday with my cousin. We're absolute Game addicts and can't wait to see all of the games and try over 125 of them!School's really hard, the other Thursday, I had no homework and them on Fri. I got like 3 different things! Also last Friday, I had 1 piece of homework to do, and by the end of the day, I had 5; 1 from each session! I'm coping... just... but know I don't have time to play Final Fantasy 7 on my PS2, Even though It's a PS1 game.Awell, I guess I can wait until the games expo to see if they are making it on the PS3! Blog l8r, Jarred.

P.S: can you share my homework with me? Plz????

No comments: