Thursday, August 21, 2008

So On and So Forth

In one year, I want to be in year 8; I can't wait to be doing woodwork/metalwork and other new things. I would love to still be in touch with some of my friends from primary school and still be friends with all of the people I am with now and I really hope that my dog will stop jumping the fence and making us search for him for 5 hours. I hope that there are some really good games for game console and I really wish I have a PS3 by that time! I hope my grandma’s knee gets better and my cousin and I are still going to each other’s house all throughout the holidays. I would like there to be some really good new music like ‘Viva La Vida’ by Coldplay at the moment, and some good new movies as well.

In three years, I want to be driving a car in my L's! I hope to be doing really well in my subjects at school and not be behind in anything. I would like to have even more friends including friends from my year 7 class now and some from other classes in my house as well, and teaching younger classes some stuff too! I hope to still be in touch with primary school friends and visiting them every now and then after all this time, and I hope to have a small part-time job somewhere close to my house like Eastland and working at a game shop like ‘E.B. Games’™. I would also like to join a basketball club and start getting into subjects for gaming technology, the music industry or cooking, which are all what I would like to be when I grow up!

In five years, I want to have graduated from High school and get my driving license so I can visit my grandparents whenever I want when I get my fist car, hopefully a Honda Civic™. I would like to be in University with my friends from school and primary school, further studying gaming so I could join a big game company like ‘Blizzard’™ or ‘Square-Enix’™, getting into music so I could hopefully join the ‘Ministry of Sound’™, or going further in cooking so I could make my own meals when I move into my new house that I would be looking for at this time. I would like to be looking for a house for myself and would like to get all of the bells and whistles for it, including my car.

In ten years, I want to have gotten a better car than my first car (hopefully a Nissan Skyline R34 or R35, or a Honda S2000 [unless there are spaceships by that time]) and have moved into my new house for myself and (hopefully) my girlfriend. I would like to get my own dog, (which I don’t know what breed I’d prefer) and hopefully he’d have enough room for him to run around at my house. I would like to have a full time job with a gaming company, music company or restaurant, and all hopefully in Australia. I would hope to still be in contact with my friends from high school and my cousins and catch up every now and then and I would like footy or basketball for me as a leisure time activity to stay fit and healthy.

1 comment:

Jazza said...

wow. just wow.

it's quite amazing to look back at this sort of stuff. to think back to how I was, how I was thinking. and then to see what I wanted and didn't want. What worked out and didn't work out. and what might still or still not. I want to thank my Year 7 English teacher, Mr O for making us do this, because this has really opened up my eyes and given me some direction in a time where I feel lost. It's funny how you can guide yourself from the past and not know it in the future.